A very simple and hearty carbohydrate-free soup with liver, lungs and sausages. Cooking will not take much time, and the first dish will turn out to be nutritious, even though it contains carbohydrates. Step-by-step recipe with a photo. Video recipe.
Soups are good for the body, so they are recommended to be consumed daily. They are nutritious and healing. There are many different recipes for first courses. However, not many people prepare soups with offal. Moreover, some housewives have never even heard of them or tried. But such stews are distinguished by their special taste and ease of preparation. They are beneficial for health, as they are a storehouse of easily assimilated vitamins and minerals. Therefore, it is recommended to use them at least once a week.
Any products are added to them, from which a new dish is always obtained. Today we will cook a carbohydrate-free soup with liver, lungs and sausages. This is not only delicious, but extremely healthy. And since the liver and lungs are also prepared quickly, it will take very little time to prepare dinner. The dish can be included in the dietary diets menu and the diet of pregnant women, it will also be useful for children. If you do not follow a diet, then buckwheat, rice, millet, pasta or potatoes can be added to the food.
See also how to make a carb-free kale and chicken soup.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 205 kcal.
- Servings - 5
- Cooking time - 1 hour
- Beef - 200 g
- Vegetable oil - for frying
- Light chicken - 200 g
- Lemon - for serving
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Chicken liver - 200 g
- Salt - 2/3 tsp or to taste
- Milk sausage - 150 g
- Bay leaf - 1 pc.
- Sausages - 2 pcs.
- Tomato juice - 100 ml
- Pickled cucumbers - 2 pcs.
- Ground black pepper - a pinch
- Allspice peas - 2 pcs.
Step by step preparation of carbohydrate-free soup with liver, lungs and sausages, recipe with photo:
1. Wash the liver and lungs under running water and put in a saucepan.
2. Fill the offal with drinking water and place on the stove. Bring them to a boil, remove the resulting foam from the surface, turn the heat to the minimum setting and cook the food for 15 minutes until tender.
3. Rinse boiled lungs with liver under running water.
4. Cut them into cubes about 0.7 mm in size.
5. Wash the beef, cut off unnecessary films with veins, cut into convenient pieces and put in a cooking pot.
6. Fill the meat with drinking water and place on the stove to cook.
7. After the broth boils, remove the formed foam from the surface of the water so that the broth is transparent. Bring the temperature to the lowest setting and cook the broth for 40 minutes.
8. Meanwhile, peel the carrots, wash and cut into medium-sized cubes. Peel the sausages and sausages from the packaging film and also cut into pieces. Chop the pickles to the same size as the previous foods.
9. In a skillet, heat the vegetable oil and fry the carrots with sausages and pickles over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
10. Send the chopped offal to the finished broth.
11. Next, add the grilled sausage and vegetables.
12. Pour tomato juice into a saucepan, salt and pepper. Place bay leaves and allspice peas. Boil the carb-free soup with liver, lungs, and sausages for 5-7 minutes and remove from heat. Leave the soup to infuse for 15-20 minutes and pour it into bowls with a slice of lemon in each serving.
See also the video recipe on how to make liver soup.