Rules and principles of Mirimanova's diet, recommendations for combining products. An approximate menu for every day and I will put on. Advantages, disadvantages, results and reviews of the diet.
The Mirimanova diet is a relatively new way of losing weight, which has recently gained particular popularity. According to the statistics of those who have lost weight, it is the safest, because it does not have significant restrictions in products. The main thing in this diet is the correct psychological attitude and a gradual transition to a diet that is unusual for a losing weight person.
The rules of the Mirimanova diet
The author of the diet is Ekaterina Mirimanova. She weighed 120 kg and at one point decided that it was time to change something. The girl herself has developed a weight loss system suitable for her personally. In about 2 years, she managed to get rid of 60 extra pounds. Thus, the system was named "Mirimanova's diet minus 60".
According to the author of the diet, the main principle of losing weight is the gradual involvement in a new diet. After all, most breakdowns on other diets occur precisely because a person suddenly begins to limit himself in many ways. But the formation of a habit occurs gradually, therefore, you also need to slowly transfer yourself to another diet.
The basic rules of the Mirimanova diet for weight loss:
- Serving size should be gradually reduced… If a person is used to eating from large deep plates, you need to switch to less capacious dishes. Thus, the stomach will get used to less food, it will be guided directly by the taste, and not by the amount of cooked food.
- No product restrictions… On the Mirimanova diet, it is allowed to eat all products, including favorite delicacies. The only thing that matters is the time of day when you use them.
- 3 main meals… The daily schedule must include breakfast, lunch and dinner. If a person eats breakfast very early, then it is allowed to add a light lunch and afternoon tea. But still, you need to try to accustom the body to only 3 meals a day.
- It is allowed to eat everything until noon… Until 12 noon, that is, for breakfast, you can eat anything you want, even a piece of cake, a cake or a few of your favorite sweets. The only thing to avoid is milk chocolate. In addition, breakfast is a must and essential meal that should not be skipped on this diet.
- Dinner must be no later than 6 pm… Of course, it's difficult to get used to such a routine right away, especially if a losing weight girl is used to going to bed after midnight. In the beginning, you just need to start shifting the time of the last meal every day by 15-20 minutes. If the daily routine does not allow eating at 18:00, then dinner is allowed to be done no later than 8:00 pm. This is really necessary because it is during the night that our digestive system has the most difficult time to digest all foods. Fat is deposited to a greater extent due to evening overeating. The dinner itself should be as rich as possible.
- Fatty, fried and smoked foods are allowed until noon… For breakfast, you can eat foods prepared in any form, even fried in oil, which cannot be said about other diets. However, for lunch and dinner, only boiled, baked, stewed or grilled dishes should be consumed.
- No need to drink water by force… In almost all methods of losing weight, it is clearly indicated that you need to drink at least 1.5 liters of water per day. But, as you know, the norm is different for everyone. Someone will not be enough and 2 liters. For women suffering from edema, excess fluid will be harmful rather than beneficial.Therefore, you need to drink as much water as you want.
- Salt and sugar are not prohibited… Of course, you shouldn't overdo it with these spices. Sugar is best eaten in the morning. If possible, you need to gradually reduce its amount or switch to fructose or cane sugar.
- Reasonable alcohol… Among alcoholic beverages, Ekaterina Mirimanova recommends using only dry red wine, and no more than one glass per meal. The rest of the alcohol is very high in calories and significantly slows down the processes of digestion and breakdown of food in the gastrointestinal tract.
In addition to all of the above nutritional principles, one must not forget about regular physical activity. When losing excess weight, the skin loses its elasticity, firmness and may sag. To prevent this, you need to practice at least half an hour every day. In this case, it is worth choosing feasible exercises, maximizing the use of problem areas.
Also, to avoid stretch marks after losing weight, it is recommended to scrub the skin using ground coffee and massage problem areas with mummy.
- Baked pike perch… 200 g of fish fillets must be washed and cut into small pieces. Add salt, pepper and any fish spices to the pike perch (optional). Basil or dill work well. To make the taste richer, squeeze a little lemon juice (from half a citrus) to the fish. Under this, the pike perch should be infused for 20 minutes. Next, you need to finely grate the carrots and chop the onions. Grease a baking sheet with butter (butter or vegetable) and put the marinated fish fillets on it. Sprinkle the pike perch on top with chopped vegetables. The fish should be baked for at least 40 minutes. During this time, she will start up her juice and it will turn out to be very rich in taste.
- Cabbage rolls… This dish has no meat filling. It is necessary to pour hot water over the cabbage leaves for 20 minutes. After this time, the medium veins on the leaves can be gently beaten off with a hammer. Next, boil rice or buckwheat for the filling. Add finely grated carrots, chopped onions and black pepper to the selected porridge. You can add some dried dill or parsley and mix thoroughly. Add salt to taste. Wrap the resulting filling in cabbage leaves and stew in a saucepan or steam. The average cooking time for cabbage rolls is 15-20 minutes.
- Semolina pudding… It is necessary to boil 1 liter of milk and pour semolina into it in a thin stream. Cook the porridge over low heat for 5 minutes, stirring it constantly. Don't forget to add some salt. Next, you need to beat the yolks of 4 chicken eggs mixed with sugar and grated lemon zest in a blender. The resulting mass must be added to the finished semolina porridge along with the raisins. Egg whites are whipped separately and added last. Grease a baking sheet with oil and put semolina with additives on it. The pudding should cook for half an hour.
… A baking tray must be greased with butter or vegetable oil. Put the mixed ingredients in a baking dish and bake for 15 minutes. Readiness is checked with a match. If you stick it in a casserole and nothing sticks to it, then the dish is ready.
The results of the Mirimanova diet
The results of the Mirimanova diet meet all expectations. Losing weight really happens slowly, because at first the body rebuilds to a new diet and gets used to it for a long time. However, in the future, the weight does not really return.
On average, you can get rid of 2-3 extra pounds per month. Especially good results are noticeable in those women who regularly play sports and try to avoid emotional upheaval. Unfortunately, any stress can affect eating habits and provoke breakdowns with overeating.
Mirimanova's diet not only helps to lose weight, but also instills the habit of eating right, without giving up on her favorite treats.
Real reviews of the Mirimanova diet
Reviews about Mirimanova's diet are mostly positive. Following this technique, many go to their goal.
Inga, 28 years old
During my studies at the university, I practically did not eat normal homemade food. There was a lot of fast food in the diet, which naturally made me very healthy. I could not lose weight to the desired weight, although I tried various diets, including Chinese and drinking. Four months ago I came across Mirimanova's diet on the Internet. Without hesitation, I decided to try. Surprisingly, during this time there were no breakdowns, because I continue to eat everything that I love, I just try to leave it in the morning. In 4 months I have lost 9 kg and I plan to stick to the diet further.
Olga, 30 years old
Since childhood, I have been struggling with excess weight, since I have a hereditary predisposition to it. Because of this, I tried mostly radical diets, even starvation. The weight really went away, and in considerable quantities, but then it returned, and even in excess. A month ago, a friend advised me to diet Mirimanova. Switching to it was very easy when compared to previous diets. The only downside is that I go to bed late, and it's hard to hold out all evening after dinner without food. This month minus 2.5 kg! And I intend to continue.
Julia, 22 years old
Due to the nature of my work, I lead a sedentary lifestyle and do not always have time for sports. I did not pay much attention to food before, so I gained it over the last year. I decided to try Mirimanova's diet so as not to limit myself too much. As it turned out, it's really easy and delicious! I especially love the days when there is baked fish for lunch. I have been on a diet for 1, 5 months, and 3 extra pounds have gone on the scales. This, of course, is not very fast, but it is effective.
Watch a video about Mirimanova's diet:
Mirimanova's diet is a convenient, tasty and easy way to lose weight. It does not provide any special restrictions. Only meal times need to be considered. All favorite sweets remain in the diet. The results and reviews on Mirimanova's diet are predominantly positive.