Chicken pate is just ambrosia. See how easy it is to cook it yourself, while spending a minimum of money.
Contents of the recipe with a photo:
- Cooking chicken pate step by step
- Video recipes
To make chicken pate, you need the most affordable foods. If you don't have nutmeg, replace it with chicken condiment or your favorite condiment. And you can do without it altogether.
This dish can be served on a festive table or enjoyed by the whole family on weekdays.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 124 kcal.
- Servings - 5
- Cooking time - 3 hours
- Chicken breast - 1 pc.
- Legs with drumsticks - 2 pcs.
- Carrots - 200 g
- Onions - 60 g
- Boiled chicken eggs - 4 pcs.
- Gelatin - 25 g
- Ground black pepper
Step by step cooking chicken pate with photo
1. Take two legs and a chicken breast. I had a whole chicken, cut off these parts from it, removed the skin, washed it, and filled it with cold water. She also put peeled carrots and two small onions without the peel there. After boiling, I drained the broth, then did so again. Cooked chicken until tender in the third broth. After boiling, cooked for 40 minutes.
2. Here's how to make chicken pate next. In order not to waste time, I boiled eggs. And when the broth cooled to room temperature, she poured 300 g and soaked the gelatin here. How much you need to soak it is written in the instructions for each package. Mine had to lie in the liquid for 40 minutes. While this was happening, I took apart the meat, separating it from the bones.
3. Then I cut the chicken, cooled and peeled eggs into large pieces, and chopped the carrots into thick circles.
4. Then I took a little of each ingredient, put it in a blender bowl, and poured a little broth here. I ground all these products several times, then added salt, a little pepper, and nutmeg to them.
5. During this time, the gelatin swelled, it was necessary to heat it, but not bring it to a boil. You will know when to turn off the fire. As soon as the gelatin granules turn into a uniform liquid that flows well from the spoon, the mass should be removed from the heat. Now we pour it into the products pre-ground in a blender, mix.
6. Place the pate in aluminum or silicone molds. I had such a ceramic one.
7. Put your creation in the refrigerator overnight. If you have aluminum molds, immerse them in hot water for a few seconds before removing the contents. Silicone pate will easily come out without these additional manipulations.
8. Place your creation on a platter, garnish with parsley. You can use lemon slices and cranberries as decoration.
Since I had a ceramic form, I did not take out the pate from it, but cut it into pieces and took it as needed. But it was possible to cover the remains of the pate with a lid and store it in this form.
The dish is great for proper baby food, as well as for those who have decided to lose a few extra pounds.
Chicken pate video recipes
To make it easier for you to make chicken pate, watch the video, which became a source of inspiration for this dish:
Chicken pate recipe: