A step-by-step recipe for lentil soup with mushrooms: a list of products and the technology for preparing a hot dish. Video recipes.
Lentil Soup is a delicious and healthy hot dish made with legumes. It can be cooked in broth to add flavor and more filling to the food. If you use vegetable broth or pure water, then the recipe is quite suitable for a vegetarian menu.
The cooking technology is very simple and is no different from the preparation of any other simple soup. The list of ingredients traditionally includes potatoes and fried carrots and onions. Champignons are an important addition that influences taste and aroma. They can be taken fresh or frozen.
In this recipe for lentil mushroom soup, we suggest using red beans, peeled from the shell, because they quickly reach readiness and do not require preliminary cooking. If you increase the processing time, they will boil up and make the food thicker. Of course, you can take any other variety - brown, green, black or yellow lentils, but then you should take into account the cooking recommendations outlined on the package.
We use ground black pepper as flavoring additives. You can also take basil, oregano, a mixture of Italian or Greek herbs.
Below is a recipe with a photo of lentil soup with mushrooms. A detailed description of each stage will allow you to cook a healthy hot dish without any problems.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 34 kcal.
- Servings - 4
- Cooking time - 40 minutes
- Red lentils - 200 g
- Water - 2.5 l
- Chicken quarters - 1 pc.
- Champignons - 300 g
- Onions - 1 pc.
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Medium potatoes - 4 pcs.
- Salt - 1 tsp
- Spices to taste
Step-by-step preparation of lentil soup with mushrooms
1. Before preparing the lentil soup, prepare the ingredients. We clean and rinse vegetables. Cut potatoes into cubes, onions and carrots into strips, and mushrooms into small cubes.
2. Put the onion in a frying pan with butter and sauté it. After 3-4 minutes add the carrots and mushrooms. Fry together, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes.
3. Put the chicken in warm water, add salt, add bay leaves, a quarter of onions. Cook the broth. When ready, take out the meat and disassemble the pulp into small pieces. Put prepared potatoes in a saucepan.
4. Bring to a boil, remove the sample and add salt if necessary. Pour in the frying of onions, carrots and mushrooms.
5. Before making the lentil soup, boil the potatoes for 15 minutes. And only then add the red grains.
6. Cook for 5 minutes until all ingredients are cooked.
7. Delicious and healthy lentil soup with mushrooms is ready! We serve it hot in deep bowls. Decorate with fresh herbs, add butter and black pepper if desired.
See also video recipes:
1. Lentil soup with mushrooms
2. A simple recipe for soup with lentils and mushrooms