A simple recipe for making a cake with step-by-step instructions called "eclairs" with custard and boiled condensed milk.
Eclairs are a fairly common delicacy that any housewife can prepare. All you need is to have a desire to surprise loved ones and follow a cooking recipe that is by no means complicated. So, to make custard eclairs, we need the following ingredients.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 439 kcal.
- Servings - 10
- Cooking time - 1 hour
- Chicken eggs - 4 pcs.
- Butter (margarine) - 150 g
- Wheat flour - 1 glass
- Salt - 0.5 tsp
- Potato starch - 1 tablespoon
- Butter - 250 g
- Granulated sugar - 0.5 cups
- Water - 220 ml
- Condensed milk (regular or cooked) - 1 can
Cooking eclairs with custard and condensed milk
Making the dough:
- Pour a glass of hot water into a saucepan and put margarine (butter) and salt in it. Stir everything and bring to a boil. Make the fire small and start adding flour, while constantly stirring everything.
- Let the dough cool and gradually pour into it one egg at a time, mix everything well so that the mass becomes homogeneous, without lumps.
- Next, grease the baking sheet with oil and spread the dough on it with a spoon or a pastry syringe. The distance between the eclairs should be 2-3 cm.
- We put the baking sheet with the dough in the oven, preheated to 200 ° C, and bake the eclairs for about 20-25 minutes, until golden brown. It is very important not to open the oven during baking, otherwise the dough may not rise.
Making the filling for eclairs:
- Cook for about an hour a jar of condensed milk and the filling is ready, or make a custard according to the recipe below.
- The custard can be prepared like this: mix sugar, starch and 220 ml of cold water. Pour all this mixture into a saucepan and put on a very small fire, cook the mixture until you get a colorless jelly.
- Add butter to the cold jelly and beat everything with a mixer or using a blender. The eclairs custard is ready.
The last stage of cooking is the choice of filling for eclairs: with custard or boiled condensed milk. To do this, we need a pastry syringe, which can easily make neat holes in the dough and fill the eclairs with cream or condensed milk. Try and create!
Enjoy your tea!