If you are trying to eat valuable and healthy foods, then prepare a Chinese cabbage salad with sausages and sesame seeds. The products are the simplest, you don't need to spend a lot of time, and you will get a delicious and healthy meal. Step-by-step recipe with a photo. Video recipe.
Peking cabbage, which came to us from Asia, quickly conquered the whole world and became a frequent component of cold dishes. She has many advantages that no mistress can not but rejoice. Cabbage has a low calorie content, affordable cost, it can be stored for a long time without losing its taste and healing qualities. The dishes with her are juicy, tasty and nutritious. All these positions made the vegetable a welcome guest on every table.
It is also worth noting that it is best to use Peking cabbage fresh, preparing salads and sandwiches from it. Although there are recipes with her and stuffed cabbage. Therefore, I propose to disassemble the usual diet and make a Peking cabbage salad with sausages and sesame seeds. At the same time, keep in mind that its most valuable part is not green curly curly leaves, but their white dense base with veins, which is attached to the stump. It is in them that all the vitamins and juiciness of cabbage are found. Therefore, be sure to use this part of the leaf for making salad.
See also how to make Chinese cabbage salad with cheese, bran, and crab sticks.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 78 kcal.
- Servings - 1
- Cooking time - 15 minutes
- Peking cabbage - 4 leaves
- Vegetable oil - for dressing
- Sesame - 1 tablespoon
- Sausages - 1 pc.
- Salt - 0.5 tsp or to taste
- French grain mustard - 1 tsp
Step-by-step preparation of Chinese cabbage salad with sausages and sesame seeds, recipe with photo:
1. Wash the required amount of Peking cabbage leaves under running cold water, dry with a paper towel and chop into thin strips. You do not need to wash the whole head of cabbage, because in a day, the leaves will wither and will not crunch.
2. Remove the wrapping film from the sausages and cut them into rings, half rings, cubes, bars or any other convenient shape. If desired, you can boil them, lightly fry them in a pan, or bake them in the microwave.
3. Put chopped cabbage with sausages in a salad bowl. Season the food with a pinch of salt, add vegetable oil and mix well. Peking cabbage salad with sausages and sesame seeds, place on a serving plate and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Sesame can be used raw as it is commonly sold. Alternatively, lightly fry in a clean and dry frying pan.
See also the video recipe on how to make Chinese cabbage salad with sausage.