I propose to cook a very tender and juicy curd-semolina soufflé with chocolate in the microwave. It is very easy and simple to prepare, while it turns out to be very tasty. Step-by-step recipe with a photo. Video recipe.
The microwave oven is capable of not only reheating food, but also preparing a variety of dishes. For example, it will only take a few minutes to bake a dessert such as soufflé, a dish with French roots. There are quite a few recipes for making soufflé today. I propose to get acquainted with a delicious and delicate dessert - cottage cheese-semolina soufflé with chocolate cooked in an ordinary home microwave oven. The recipe will allow you to plunge into the romantic atmosphere of the lovely cozy streets of France, without visiting the country. You can serve the delicacy with sour cream, whipped cream, berries, fruits, liquid chocolate …
This souffle will appeal to both adults and children, it will be an excellent breakfast, afternoon tea, dessert for lunch or dinner. Soufflé is quite suitable for dietary and baby food. It does not contain a lot of fat and sugar, and the total preparation time for the dessert is no more than 20 minutes. It is prepared quickly, from healthy products and contains a minimum amount of sugar. Therefore, this soufflé will also be liked by those who follow the figure and observe proper nutrition. Another cottage cheese dessert is not only tasty, but also healthy, because cottage cheese is a supplier of calcium and contains a lot of essential vitamins and minerals for the body.
See also how to make a cottage cheese-semolina soufflé with orange zest in the microwave.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 389 kcal.
- Servings - 4
- Cooking time - 20 minutes
- Homemade fat cottage cheese - 200 g
- Baking soda - 0.5 tsp
- Salt - a pinch
- Semolina - 1 tablespoon
- Dark chocolate or chocolates - 50 g
- Eggs - 1 pc.
- Sugar - 2 tablespoons or to taste
Step-by-step preparation of cottage cheese-semolina soufflé with chocolate in a microwave oven, recipe with photo:
1. Place the curd in a deep container for kneading the dough. If you want the dessert to be smooth, beat the curd with a blender. If you like the feel of the curd lumps, mash it with a fork.
2. Add salt, sugar and baking soda to the curd.
3. Introduce eggs to foods.
4. Chop the chocolate and add to the ingredients.
Note: if you use fat-free cottage cheese. Add 20-25 g of softened butter at room temperature to the dough.
5. Knead the dough well until smooth.
6. Divide the dough into microwave-safe containers. It is very convenient to use portioned silicone muffin tins. Although you can make one dessert in a large container.
7. Send the cottage cheese-semolina soufflé with chocolate to the microwave. With an appliance power of 850 kW, cook the dessert for 5-7 minutes. If the power is different, adjust the time yourself. The finished delicacy is delicious to use hot, and I recommend covering the cold delicacy with chocolate icing.
See also a video recipe on how to cook curd pudding in the microwave.