TOP-4 recipes with photos of stuffed pancakes with different fillings for Shrovetide. Home cooking secrets and tips. Video recipes.
Pancakes are delicious on their own, and stuffed pancakes with filling are doubly tasty. Stuffed pancake recipes are more satisfying and nutritious. For stuffing, they use a variety of fillings based on their preferences. Already rolled up stuffed pancakes are sometimes fried in a pan or baked in the oven. These pancakes awaken the appetite and are delicious. It is convenient to take the finished product with you to nature or on a trip. They can be prepared for future use and stored in the freezer, and, if necessary, reheated in the microwave. Such blanks will help out well when there is no time to cook. Stuffed Filled Pancake recipes offer over a hundred options and cooking methods. This material offers TOP-4 of the most delicious recipes for Shrovetide, which are most liked by both adults and children.
Secrets and tips of chefs
- Sift the flour through a fine sieve to enrich it with oxygen, and the pancakes were softer, fluffier and softer.
- Almost every pancake recipe involves adding butter or vegetable oil to the dough. This is to prevent the pancakes from sticking to the bottom of the pan during frying.
- The color of the finished pancakes depends on the amount of added sugar. For thin and pale pancakes, keep the amount of sugar in the dough to a minimum. If you want the pancakes to be golden brown, add more sugar to the dough. But too much sugar will cause the pancakes to burn. The ideal proportion of sugar for 1 tbsp. liquid for sweet pancakes - 1 tbsp, for salty pancakes - 1 tsp.
- The most correct pancake dough has the consistency of smooth and homogeneous liquid sour cream. The ideal flour to liquid ratio is 1 to 1.
- The pan for pancakes should be with the thickest bottom, preferably cast iron. Newfangled non-stick pans are also good.
- Pour the dough into the skillet, adding the same amount to the ladle each time.
- Turn the pan so that the dough spreads quickly and evenly over the surface.
- You need to fry pancakes only on a very hot surface. Before frying, the pan must be well ignited.
- Pancakes are stuffed with a variety of sweet and salty fillings: meat, fish, mushrooms, potatoes, cheese, cottage cheese, raisins, fruits, berries, jam, boiled condensed milk, etc.
- Stuffed pancakes can be formed in several ways: with an envelope, tape measure, triangles, bags.
Stuffed pancakes with minced meat
Pancakes stuffed with minced meat are very satisfying, tasty and aromatic. They are served as an independent dish for a family dinner, as well as on a festive table, especially on Maslenitsa. You can take any minced meat for the dish.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 239 kcal.
- Servings - 8-9
- Cooking time - 1 hour
- Milk - 1 l
- Onions - 2 pcs.
- Salt - 0.5 tsp
- Vegetable oil to taste
- Minced beef - 200 g
- Sugar - 2.5 tsp
- Eggs - 5 pcs.
- Flour - 560 g
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable oil - 50 g
- Soda - 1/3 tsp
- Minced pork - 300 g
Cooking stuffed pancakes with minced meat:
- Heat the milk to a temperature of 36 ° C and add salt, sugar, soda and eggs. Mix everything.
- Add the sifted flour to the food and knead to a smooth, lump-free dough.
- Spread a frying pan with oil, reheat and pour out a portion of the dough. Fry the pancakes on both sides for 1 minute until tender.
- For the filling, combine the pork and ground beef. Season with salt, pepper and stir. Add any spices and seasonings as desired.
- Peel, wash and finely chop the onions.
- In a preheated skillet with butter, fry the minced meat until all the liquid has evaporated.
- Add the onion to the minced meat and continue to fry until tender.
- Place the minced meat in the middle of the pancake and wrap it in an envelope. Optionally, you can fry the pancakes in a pan until golden brown.
Stuffed pancakes with cottage cheese
Pancakes with cottage cheese are a delicious delicacy that sweet tooth and children adore. They can be prepared for breakfast, afternoon tea or snacks throughout the day. In the absence of cottage cheese, you can make pancakes stuffed with soft melted cheese, such as chocolate.
- Milk - 500 ml
- Flour - 150 g
- Eggs - 2 pcs. in dough, 1 pc. in the filling
- Sugar - 1 tablespoon in the dough, 2 tbsp. in the filling
- Vegetable oil - 2-3 tablespoons
- Butter - 20 g
- Salt - 0.25 tsp
- Chocolate - 50 g
- Cottage cheese - 200 g
Cooking stuffed pancakes with cottage cheese:
- Pour room temperature milk into a bowl, add eggs and stir.
- Sprinkle the sifted flour with salt and sugar and whisk the dough until smooth and smooth so that there are no lumps.
- Pour in vegetable oil and stir again.
- In a well-heated skillet, bake thin pancakes on both sides for 1 minute until golden brown.
- For the filling, mash the curd with a fork. If you want the filling without curd grains, but smooth, then beat the curd with a blender.
- Add eggs with sugar to the curd and mix well.
- Put a portion of cottage cheese on the pancake and wrap it in an envelope.
- Melt the butter in a skillet and fry the pancakes on both sides until golden brown.
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath or microwave.
- Put pancakes with cottage cheese on a plate and pour over with chocolate icing.
Pancakes stuffed with mushrooms and cheese
Ruddy stuffed pancakes with mushrooms and cheese baked in the oven until golden brown are good on their own. And in combination with a suitable sauce, for example, bechamel, you get a complete lunch or dinner for the whole family.
- Flour - 150 g
- Milk - 300 ml
- Eggs - 1 pc.
- Salt - a pinch
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons in dough, plus for frying mushrooms
- Champignons - 5-6 pcs.
- Onion - 1 pc.
- Cheese - 50 g
- Butter - 2 tablespoons
Cooking pancakes stuffed with mushrooms and cheese:
- Sift flour, add eggs, pour in milk at room temperature and add salt and sugar.
- Stir the dough well with a whisk or lump-free blender and add the vegetable oil.
- Knead the dough and let it sit for half an hour.
- In a well-heated skillet, bake the pancakes on both sides until tender and golden brown.
- Wash the mushrooms, chop finely and fry in a pan in vegetable oil until the liquid evaporates.
- Peel the onion, chop finely and send to the pan with the mushrooms. Fry the food until tender, season with salt and pepper.
- Grate the cheese on a coarse grater, send to the mushrooms and mix.
- Put the filling on the pancake, wrap it in an envelope and put it on a baking sheet greased with butter. Place a piece of butter on top of each pancake.
- Send pancakes with mushrooms and cheese to bake in a preheated oven to 180 ° C for 15 minutes.
Stuffed pancakes with apples
It is impossible to imagine Shrovetide without stuffed pancakes with apples. The recipe for making sweet pancakes can be served as a dessert for tea or coffee. Pancakes can be garnished with powdered sugar or grated chocolate. Serve them deliciously with cream or a scoop of ice cream.
- Flour - 150 g
- Serum - 300 ml
- Eggs - 1 pc.
- Vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons
- Salt - a pinch
- Sugar - 2 tablespoons in the dough, 2 tbsp. in the filling
- Apples - 4 pcs.
- Ground cinnamon - 1 tsp
- Butter - 25 g
- Raisins - 50 g
Cooking stuffed pancakes with apples:
- Whisk the whey with eggs and vegetable oil until smooth.
- Add salt, sugar and flour and knead to a smooth, smooth dough.
- In a hot skillet, fry the pancakes on both sides until golden brown for about 1 minute.
- For the filling, wash the apples, peel, core and cut into slices. Melt the butter and sugar in a skillet and add the apples to it. Season them with cinnamon and simmer for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Steam the raisins with boiling water for 5 minutes, drain the water, dry with a towel and mix with stewed apples.
- Put the apple filling on the pancake and wrap it with a tape measure.