A roll with meat filling, according to a step-by-step recipe with a photo from our site, turns out to be amazingly tasty, tender and aromatic. It is the perfect combination of thin dough and aromatic meat filling. The product will not leave anyone indifferent. Video recipe.
A roll with meat filling is a delicious appetizer that can be served both warm and cold. Preparing a roll is not at all difficult, so it can be prepared for any reason. It is suitable for breakfast with a cup of tea or coffee instead of sandwiches, for lunch with a mug of broth or a plate of soup, for a buffet table, a quick snack at any time of the day, it is convenient to take it with you and give it to children to school. In addition, juicy minced meat in a soft and crispy dough will look great on a festive table. And in general, it can be baked just so as to diversify the home everyday menu.
In addition, not only minced meat can be used for the filling. The roll is delicious with cabbage, fish, liver or mushroom mince. You can also make sweet toppings such as apricot or apple jam, curd with raisins, or fresh fruits and berries. Sea options. Therefore, having prepared the dough, you can make several rolls from it with a variety of fillings. In any case, the dish will delight you with its ease of manufacture, affordability, low labor costs and time.
The dough for the roll can be any: unleavened, puff, yeast, etc. The main thing is that it is of good quality. A very tasty and tender roll, obtained according to this recipe from thin filo dough or, as it is also called, draft. Take any minced meat according to your taste. I have pork today.
- Calorie content per 100 g - 260 kcal.
- Servings - 2 rolls
- Cooking time - 1 hour 50 minutes
- Flour - 400 g
- Eggs - 1 pc.
- Vegetable oil - 30 ml
- Ground black pepper - a pinch
- Minced meat (any sort) - 300 g
- Drinking water - 180 ml
- Onions - 1 pc.
- Salt - 0.5 tsp or to taste
- Spices and spices for the filling - any to taste
Step-by-step preparation of a roll with meat filling, recipe with photo:
1. Pour ice water into a bowl.
2. Add eggs with vegetable oil.
3. Add flour and a pinch of salt.
4. Knead the dough until smooth and elastic, so that it sticks off the walls of the dishes and hands. Cover it with cling film and refrigerate for 1 hour.
5. In the meantime, prepare the filling. Wash the meat, cut off the films with veins and twist through a meat grinder. Peel the onions and twist them as well. Season the minced meat with salt, black pepper and any spices and herbs. Mix it well.
6. Roll out the dough into a very thin layer. Its thickness can be from 1-2 mm to 3-4 mm. The thinner you roll it, the tastier the roll will turn out.
7. Spread the filling on the dough, leaving a free edge on all sides, which fold up to cover the minced meat.
8. Roll the dough into a roll.
9. Put the prepared rolls in a baking dish with the seam down and brush them with an egg or butter so that the roll has a golden brown crust.
10. Heat the oven to 180 degrees and send the rolls to bake for half an hour. They prepare very quickly, because the dough is very thin. Serve the meat roll warm or chilled.
See also a video recipe on how to make a yeast dough roll with meat and eggs.