Features of cooking dishes from cottage cheese. How is the product useful and what happens? TOP-7 best recipes for breakfast for tea and for tea drinking with guests. Video recipes.
Cottage cheese is a fermented milk product that is healthy and healthy. It contains a lot of protein, so it perfectly satiates and satisfies hunger. It contains many vitamins and minerals, and dishes made from cottage cheese not only have a beneficial effect on the human body, but also turn out to be very tasty. You can make a variety of pastries, pancakes, dumplings and all kinds of cottage cheese-based desserts from it for tea. Now let's consider what to cook from cottage cheese for breakfast in order to get not only gastronomic, but also aesthetic pleasure from morning tea.
Features of cooking cottage cheese dishes for tea
Cottage cheese is a storehouse of substances useful for the body. Dishes from it are included in the menu of athletes, vegetarians, pregnant women, are components of the children's and dietary ration. They are not only healthy, but also incredibly tasty.
Before proceeding to consider the features of cottage cheese dishes, let's study what benefits the human body can get from cottage cheese:
- Curd contains a third of the daily dose of calcium, which is involved in building bone tissue. Continuous use of this product is an excellent prevention of osteoporosis. Calcium is absorbed in the body if the cottage cheese is saturated with fats, which means that low-fat cottage cheese will not provide the desired result.
- The product contains a lot of B vitamins, especially B12, which helps to absorb the iron, helps to activate brain activity. It contains pantothenic acid, which contributes to the normal absorption of amino acids, proteins and carbohydrates, and the thiamine and riboflavin present in the composition are involved in the process of converting carbohydrates into energy.
- Curd dishes quickly saturate, and the feeling of satiety lasts a very long time, so after eating a delicious breakfast of cottage cheese, you can do without snacks for a long time. Nutritionists recommend leaving the product on the menu for vegetarians, and dishes from it are also included in many low-calorie diets, since this fermented milk product covers all the needs of the human body for protein.
- Regular use of cottage cheese dishes saves women from washing out calcium in the process of carrying a child and is an excellent prevention of breast cancer. The cottage cheese dessert helps to improve well-being during menopause, helps to stabilize menstruation and helps to keep the level of female hormones normal.
- The curd contains a lot of magnesium, which supports the work of the heart, prevents the formation of blood clots, and normalizes blood pressure. Also, 0.2 kg of cottage cheese contains 30% of the daily dose of selenium, which strengthens the walls of blood vessels and heart muscle.
Regular consumption of cottage cheese will prevent stroke, help reduce anxiety, overcome insomnia and normalize blood sugar levels.
People with obesity need to carefully select recipes from cottage cheese, because the calorie content of it can be different, which means that a too fatty product may not get rid of excess weight, but, on the contrary, will contribute to its consolidation. Restrictions on the use of cottage cheese dishes also apply to people with chronic kidney disease, since due to the salts contained in the cottage cheese, inflammation and recurrence of chronic diseases can develop. But if you use it in moderation, then it will only benefit.
It should be noted that the calorie content of cottage cheese can be different depending on its fat content. It is of 4 types:
- Bold (18-23%);
- Classic (4-18%);
- Low-fat (2-4%);
- Low fat (0%).
Homemade cottage cheese is most often fatty, the calorie content of which is 232 kcal per 100 g of product.The classic product contains 189 kcal per 100 g, it can be purchased in stores, usually cottage cheese with a fat content of 5%, 9%, 12%, 18% is sold. The lean and fat-free version is curd grains mixed with cream. The fatter the product, the shorter its shelf life. Fresh curd mass can be stored in the refrigerator for no more than 2-3 days, and when frozen, the product retains its properties for up to 2 months.
A healthy person can eat cottage cheese dishes at any time of the day, but cottage cheese is most beneficial for breakfast, because it contains a lot of protein, which takes 4-6 hours to digest. Thanks to this feature, having breakfast with a curd dish, you will not only get a large dose of vitamins, you will be full for a long time, but you will also be able to do without snacks harmful to the body.
TOP-7 recipes from cottage cheese for tea
There is no need to think for a long time what to cook from cottage cheese, because in cookbooks you can always find cottage cheese treats for tea, a variety of pastries and delicate desserts. Unlike other sweets, they will not harm your figure. If you want to enrich your family's diet with vitamins and minerals, we bring to your attention the most interesting recipes from cottage cheese step by step, which you can quickly and easily prepare for breakfast or just for tea.
Classic cottage cheese casserole
The taste of this dish is familiar to many from childhood. Cottage cheese casserole was often prepared in kindergartens, grandmothers also do not miss the opportunity to pamper their grandchildren with a delicious and very healthy dessert.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 168 kcal.
- Servings - 5
- Cooking time - 50 minutes
- Cottage cheese (at least 5% fat) - 500 g
- Eggs - 2 pcs.
- Sugar - 3 tablespoons
- Semolina - 2 tbsp.
- Vanillin - to taste
- Raisins or other dried fruits - to taste
Step by step preparation of the classic cottage cheese casserole:
- Beat the eggs into a deep container, beat with a blender, add sugar, gradually add cottage cheese and semolina. Stir everything until smooth.
- Finally, add raisins and vanillin to the curd mass. Mix everything.
- Grease a mold with high sides with oil, spread the mixture evenly over its bottom and level.
- Sprinkle the top layer of the curd mixture lightly with melted butter.
- Bake the dish in the oven for 25-30 minutes at 180 ° C.
Remove the prepared casserole from the mold, cool slightly and cut into portions, each of which sprinkle with powdered sugar and garnish with fresh mint leaves. You will have the perfect cottage cheese dish for breakfast, because it is quick, simple and goes well with tea, coffee, cocoa and other morning drinks.
Dumplings with cottage cheese
Vareniki is a national dish of Ukrainians. They are cooked with cabbage, potatoes, cherries, mushrooms, but the most delicious and healthy ones are, of course, dumplings with cottage cheese. A skilled housewife will be able to stick and cook them in half an hour, but if this is your first time making this dish, it may take you an order of magnitude longer.
- Flour - 2, 5 tbsp.
- Egg - 3 pcs.
- Sugar - 2 tablespoons
- Cottage cheese - 250 g
- Water - 0.5 tbsp.
- Salt - 1 pinch
Step-by-step preparation of dumplings with cottage cheese:
- Pour flour on the table, make a depression in the center, into which pour 1 tbsp. sugar, salt, beat in an egg and pour in water. Mix everything and knead a dense dough. Set it aside for 30 minutes.
- Place the cottage cheese in a deep plate, beat 2 eggs into it, add the remaining sugar and a little salt. Stir the filling until smooth.
- Sprinkle the table with flour, roll out the dough on it in a thin layer. With a glass or small bowl, squeeze out circles with a diameter of 5-7 cm. Place a little filling in the center of each circle. Connect the edges of the mug to form a dumpling.
- Pour drinking water into a saucepan, boil it and reduce heat. Throw the blinded dumplings into boiling water and boil until they float.
Any housewife can make cottage cheese dumplings for breakfast quickly and tasty. From the first time, their shape is rarely perfect, but over time you will gain experience and be able to please your loved ones not only with a delicious, but also a beautiful dish.The finished dumplings must be discarded in a colander and greased with butter. They are best served with an extra bowl of sour cream.
Cottage cheese with dried apricots
Many people think that supporters of proper nutrition do not eat sweets at all. This is not at all the case, because there are many healthy recipes from cottage cheese for breakfast that are perfect for morning tea and do not contain extra calories. One of the options is cottage cheese with dried apricots. They are baked in the oven, have a pleasant taste with a slight sourness, and outwardly resemble small buns.
- Cottage cheese 5% - 450 g
- Oat flour - 30 g
- Coconut sugar - 15 g
- Dried apricots - 45 g
- Egg - 1 pc.
- Salt - 1 pinch
Step-by-step cooking of cottage cheese with dried apricots:
- Mix cottage cheese with coconut sugar in a deep bowl. Any other sweetener or syrup can be used instead of sugar.
- Add flour, salt to the curd mass, beat in an egg and knead the dough. Whole wheat flour is allowed.
- Wash dried apricots, dry on a paper towel, cut into small pieces and add to the dough. Knead everything thoroughly.
- Use damp palms to form curds of the desired size and evenly distribute them on a baking sheet, which is previously covered with parchment paper.
- Bake the curds in the oven at 170 ° C for 30 minutes.
Having tried cottage cheese with dried apricots, you will be convinced that cottage cheese cookies are not only healthy, but also delicious pastries. They can be served not only with tea, but with a glass of milk, yogurt or kefir.
Cottage cheese pancakes
Cheesecakes are the fastest cottage cheese breakfast imaginable. According to this recipe, they are very tender and tasty. From the specified number of products, you will get 12-14 airy and aromatic syrniki.
- Cottage cheese - 500 g
- Sugar - 2 tablespoons
- Vanilla sugar - 1 tsp
- Salt - 1 pinch
- Egg - 1 pc.
- Flour - 4 tablespoons (2 tablespoons for dough, 2 tablespoons for breading)
- Vegetable oil - for frying
Step-by-step preparation of cottage cheese pancakes:
- Place the cottage cheese in a deep container, add regular sugar to it, mash everything thoroughly with a fork.
- Drive an egg into the curd mass, add salt and flour, mix everything thoroughly until smooth.
- Form small balls of the resulting dough with a tablespoon, make them slightly flat and bread in flour.
- Such a breakfast is prepared from cottage cheese in a frying pan, so prepare paper napkins in advance, on which you will spread the cheesecakes. This will help rid them of excess fat.
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry the cheese cakes on it until golden brown on both sides.
Cottage cheese pancakes can be eaten both hot and cold. For tea, they can be served with sour cream, syrup or any jam.
Pancakes with curd
This is a favorite homemade dessert of many. Freshly made pancakes with cottage cheese can be eaten not only for breakfast, they will be an excellent treat for tea drinking or a delicious dinner. The most time is spent on baking pancakes, but if you make them in advance, then in the morning you can pamper your household with a delicious breakfast, spending a minimum of time on its preparation. To make the pancakes fragrant, it is better to fry them in ghee.
- Flour -280 g (for dough)
- Milk - 650 ml (for dough)
- Eggs - 2 pcs. (for test)
- Salt - 0.5 tsp (for test)
- Sugar - 2-3 tsp (for test)
- Vegetable oil - 2-3 tablespoons (for test)
- Cottage cheese - 650 g (for filling)
- Sugar - 140 g (for filling)
- Vanilla sugar - 2 tsp (For filling)
- Salt - 0.5 tsp (For filling)
- Raisins - 100 g (for filling)
- Eggs - 2 pcs. (For filling)
- Sour cream - 150 g (for filling)
Step-by-step preparation of pancakes with cottage cheese:
- Drive 2 eggs into a deep container, add 1 tsp to them. salt, 1 tsp. sugar, 350 ml of milk and mix everything thoroughly.
- Pour 280 g of flour into the egg mixture, mix everything. With constant stirring, pour another 300 ml of milk into the dough. Knead the batter and set aside for 20 minutes to swell the flour.
- After this time, beat the dough again with a mixer for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour vegetable oil into the finished dough and mix.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and start baking pancakes. Fry them on both sides. From the resulting dough, 20 pancakes with a diameter of 24-25 cm will come out.
- Grease each of them with melted butter. Spread the pancakes out on a plate.
- Prepare the filling. To do this, wipe the cottage cheese through a sieve, beat 2 eggs into it, pour in sour cream, add 120 g of sugar, 1/2 tsp. salt, 2 tsp. vanilla sugar and 100 g of pure raisins. Mix everything thoroughly.
- Place 1 tablespoon on the edge of each pancake. filling and roll it up in an envelope or straw.
If you do not have the willpower to finish the pancakes with cottage cheese to the end, then you can already eat them for breakfast at this stage, but it is much tastier to fry the wrapped pancakes in ghee until crisp. Serve them, of course, with a bowl of fatty homemade sour cream.
Cheesecakes with cottage cheese
For many, this is the most favorite cottage cheese pastry, the taste of which is familiar from childhood. According to this recipe, the dough turns out to be very fluffy and light, and the filling is distinguished by moderate sweetness and a pleasant vanilla aroma.
- Egg - 1 pc. (for test)
- Sugar - 2 tablespoons (for test)
- Vanilla sugar - 1/2 bag (for dough)
- Salt - 1/4 tsp (for test)
- Milk - 250 ml (for dough)
- Flour - 500-550 g (for dough)
- Dry yeast - 1 tablespoon (for test)
- Butter - 80 g (for dough)
- Cottage cheese - 500 g (for filling)
- Sugar - 2-3 tablespoons (For filling)
- Egg - 1 pc. (For filling)
- Vanilla sugar - 1/2 bag (for filling)
- Egg - 1 pc. (for greasing the cheesecakes)
- Milk - 1 tablespoon (for greasing the cheesecakes)
Step-by-step preparation of cheesecakes with cottage cheese:
- Break the egg into a deep container, add vanilla sugar, salt and sugar to it, beat everything with a whisk or blender. Heat the milk slightly and pour into the egg mass, mix everything.
- Combine flour with yeast in a separate container, pour the egg mass into it and knead the dough.
- Pour ghee into the resulting dough and knead the dough again. Cover the container with cellophane and put it in heat for an hour and a half.
- Prepare the filling, for this in a deep container, grind the cottage cheese with eggs, sugar and vanilla sugar.
- Form small "balls" of the dough and place them evenly on a baking sheet greased with vegetable oil at a distance from each other. Leave them in this state for 20 minutes.
- Give each ball a flat shape, and in the central part, push the depression almost to the base. Place the filling in the groove.
- Beat the egg with milk and grease all the cheesecakes with cottage cheese with the resulting mass. Leave them to come up for 10 minutes.
- Bake the cheesecakes at 190 ° C for about 20-25 minutes.
This is a universal recipe, if the dough is rolled out in one layer, and not divided into parts, then you can make an open pie with cottage cheese. Such pastries can be served with tea both hot and cold.
Cheesecake from cottage cheese
If you are looking for what to cook from cottage cheese to surprise your guests or household members, then this dessert is for you. Usually cheesecakes are made from expensive mascarpone cheese, but this recipe is adapted to our realities, it was possible to give a delicate texture to the curd mass by combining ordinary cottage cheese and sour cream. Due to the fact that this recipe from cottage cheese is step by step, even a beginner can use it. The specified amount of products is enough to treat 8 people with a delicious dessert.
- Cookies - 250 g (for the base)
- Butter - 80 g (for base)
- Cottage cheese 5-9% - 500 g (for filling)
- Sour cream - 200 g (for filling)
- Sugar - 50 g (for filling)
- Eggs - 3 pcs. (For filling)
- Lemon zest - 1 tablespoon (For filling)
Step by step preparation of cheesecake from cottage cheese:
- For the base, prepare sugar or biscuit cookies, it may have additives from ground nuts or pieces of chocolate. Grind the cookies thoroughly. You can use a rolling pin or blender to do this.
- Melt the base oil in the microwave or over low heat. Wait until it cools down to room temperature and pour it into the sand crumbs. Mix everything thoroughly with a blender until a moist, homogeneous crumb.
- Line a baking dish with parchment and grease it with oil. This is necessary so that the cheesecake is easily removed from it and does not stick to the edges. You can use a split pan or a cooking ring set on a baking sheet. Spread the cookies evenly along the bottom of the mold, shape the sides if desired, but this is not necessary. Place the base in the refrigerator.
- Pour cottage cheese, sugar into a deep container and beat with a mixer.
- Pour sour cream into the curd mass and mix again until smooth.
- Drive the eggs into the curd one at a time, mix everything. If the mixture is too liquid, add 1-2 tablespoons. flour or cornstarch.
- Add the zest to the mass, mix everything gently with a spoon.
- Pour the finished curd mass onto a slightly frozen cookie base. Flatten the top.
- A feature of this delicious cottage cheese recipe is the use of the oven, while most housewives add gelatin to the curd mass and do not bake it, but freeze it in the refrigerator. Bake the dessert for 1 hour at 170 ° С, then let it stand in the slightly open oven for another 12-15 minutes.
When the curd cheesecake has cooled, place it in the refrigerator to harden completely. Cut it into portions before serving.