How to cook fried pasta with meat in a pan at home? Technology and secrets of the dish. Step by step recipe with photo and video recipe.
Did you know that you can not only boil pasta? I want to surprise you with an interesting new recipe in which pasta is fried raw and stewed. The whole secret and simplicity of the recipe is that you do not need to boil pasta separately. We just cook everything in a pan, periodically adding the ingredients and stirring them. Pasta lovers will appreciate this recipe and it's quick to prepare. Therefore, if you are puzzling over what to quickly cook for lunch or dinner, then this dish is for you. So, I am sharing a step-by-step recipe for fried pasta with meat in a pan with an accompanying illustration. This is a fairly satisfying meal that can feed the whole family.
The unusual recipe is somewhat similar to the preparation of pilaf, and at the same time it will become an alternative to the original naval pasta with minced meat. It is not difficult to perform and everyone can cook it. The ingredients you need are simple and can be found in any home. As a meat component, take any kind of meat (chicken, veal, pork, turkey, rabbit, etc.), and add vegetables to your taste and in the desired proportion to the meat. For variety, experiment and use different vegetables and different shapes of pasta each time. Then you will always have a new dish.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 295 kcal.
- Servings - 4
- Cooking time - 1 hour
- Pasta - 200 g (I have a spider web)
- Meat (any) - 250 g (I have pork pulp)
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Spices - to taste (I have ground saffron and petals)
- Garlic - 1 clove
- Ground black pepper - 0.5 tsp or to taste
- Salt - 1 tsp or to taste
- Vegetable oil - 5 tablespoons
Step by step cooking of fried pasta with meat in a pan:
1. Rinse pork or any other meat under running cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Cut into small pieces.
Pour vegetable oil into the pan, about 2-3 tbsp. and reheat well. Place the chopped meat in a skillet and fry over low heat, stirring occasionally with a spatula. After 5-7 minutes, the pork will begin to be covered with a golden crust and an appetizing fry.
2. Peel the carrots, rinse with cold water, dry with a cotton towel and cut into small pieces or grate on a coarse grater. The method of cutting it can be different: cubes, quarter rings, straws, etc. The main thing is that the meat and vegetables are cut in the same shape so that the finished dish looks beautiful on the plate. I preferred cutting food into bars.
Send the prepared carrots to the pork pan. Add more oil if necessary to prevent the carrots from burning. If you are preparing a dish with lean meat, you can add a little butter to keep you satiated.
If desired, add chopped onions, sweet bell peppers, tomatoes, etc. to the pan with or instead of carrots.
3. Fry food over medium heat, stirring occasionally with a spatula so that it does not burn, but becomes covered with a golden crust. This process will take you about 5-7 minutes. Then season everything with ground saffron.
4. Next add the saffron petals.
5. Season everything with salt to taste.
6. Pepper next. You can use other spices and dried herbs as desired, such as dried oregano, rosemary, basil, dill, and parsley.
7. Stir everything with a spatula and continue to fry the meat and carrots over medium heat for another 2-3 minutes.
8. Pour dry pasta into the pan.It is better to use them of hard varieties, such will not boil over and turn into porridge. If possible, do not skimp on pasta, because pasta made from cheap flours quickly boil down. The shape of the pasta doesn't matter. I use them small, cobweb, but you can take products of any shape, for example, shells, stars, spaghetti, straws. The cooking time will depend on their size. A thin spider web will cook the fastest, the tubes will stew longer.
9. Stir the contents of the pan and lightly brown the pasta, meat and carrots for 5 minutes.
10. When the pasta is golden or pale brown in color, pour cold clean drinking water into the pan. It needs about 500-600 ml, so that it is 1-1.5 cm higher than pasta with meat. You can replace some of the water with tomato juice or add a spoonful of tomato paste with water.
11. Add finely chopped garlic or minced garlic to the skillet through a press. Mix all ingredients well.
12. Bring the water to a boil and cover the pan. Simmer the pasta with meat over low heat for 20 minutes, until all the water has evaporated and the pasta has absorbed it. Taste the dish for readiness. Make sure that they are not digested into porridge, but are "al dente", ie slightly hard. Then turn the heat up to boil off the excess water.
13. When the dish is ready, remove it from the stove and let it stand a little longer under the lid. Fried pasta with meat in a pan for lunch or dinner are ready. They are very aromatic and tender, and the meat is soft and crumbly. Serve the mouth-watering platter with fresh vegetable salad. Sprinkle with grated hard cheese if desired. Many eaters cannot imagine most pasta recipes without some kind of cheese. Parmesan, mozzarella, gorgonzola and ricotta are good options. Also, tomato sauce will become irreplaceable for pasta (ketchup is possible), it will give a pleasant sweetish aftertaste.
In the same way, you can make pasta with minced meat instead of whole cuts of meat.