It is known that bowel cleansing has a positive effect on the entire body, ridding it of toxins, toxins and other harmful substances. And the best way to lose weight is Brush salad. Today I will share one of the options for such recipes.
- Step by step cooking
- Video recipe
A brush or broom is an excellent body cleanser. It is recommended for burning extra pounds and cleansing the digestive tract. It is a dietary salad that is included in the menu of many diets and fasting days. It is used by women to restore their figure after pregnancy and childbirth. In addition, it is suitable for unloading the stomach after heavy meals. Since it has a good effect on the intestines: it normalizes its work, accelerates the elimination of toxins, reduces bad cholesterol in the blood. That is, the salad acts as a "broom" or "brush", ridding the intestines of harmful substances, burning extra pounds and saturating the body with vitamins and minerals. That is why it got its name.
You can choose from a wide variety of products for the salad. The main thing is that the composition includes one of the fat-burning vegetables: cabbage, beets, herring. If you are on a similar diet, you can choose a set of products yourself. Note that heat treatment reduces the concentration of nutrients. Therefore, it is important to use only fresh vegetables, then weight loss will quickly come. Additional products for salad can be the following vegetables: all types of cabbage, cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots, pumpkin, zucchini, berries, fruits, dried fruits, nuts, mushrooms and much more. Bananas and grapes should be excluded from fruits, they contain a lot of sugar.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 60 kcal.
- Servings - 1
- Cooking time - 15 minutes
- White cabbage - 100 g
- Beets - 100 g
- Walnuts - 50 g
- Garlic - 2 cloves
- Vegetable oil - for dressing
- Salt - a pinch
Step-by-step preparation of the "Brush" salad from beets, cabbage and nuts:
1. Peel the cabbage from the upper inflorescences, wash and dry with a paper towel. Chop finely, place in a deep bowl and season with salt. Press it down with your hands so that it lets out the juice. If you use young fruits, you do not need to do such an action, they are already juicy.
2. Peel the beets, rinse, cut into strips and add to the cabbage.
3. Peel the garlic, chop it finely and add to the vegetables.
4. Remove the walnuts from the shell and add to the vegetables. You can pre-dry the kernels slightly in a clean frying pan. But in this case, the calorie content of the dish will slightly increase. You can add nuts in whole pieces or chop them into smaller pieces.
5. Season the salad with vegetable oil and stir. If desired, chill in the refrigerator for half an hour and serve it to the table.
See also the video recipe on how to make a salad Brush. Malysheva's diet: 5 kilograms minutes in 10 days.