A step-by-step recipe with a photo of cooking vegetable soup with fresh porcini mushrooms at home. Combinations of ingredients and serving rules. Calorie content and video recipe.
The variety of soups is amazing, because there are up to one and a half hundred recipes in the world! Which is not surprising, since soup is healthy food for the body, and if it is also vegetable with mushrooms, then this is a real storehouse of useful vitamins. Let's prepare a vegetable soup with fresh porcini mushrooms today. It is very tasty, aromatic, rich, has a rich mushroom aroma and taste. It can truly be called a royal dish worthy of even a festive table! After all, the porcini mushroom is the king among all mushrooms! A distinctive feature of the broth cooked from porcini mushrooms is transparency, richness and richness. If the dish contains porcini mushrooms, then the dish is guaranteed to turn out appetizing and aromatic, and the proposed soup is no exception. Although a good soup will turn out from butter, Polish, white, honey agaric and other types of forest mushrooms.
Such a soup is prepared easily and quickly. Its preparation will seem simple even for a novice housewife. This dish is especially popular at the beginning of autumn, which is considered mushroom and forest mushrooms are available for collection and purchase. But having frozen or dried fruits in stock, mushroom soup can be cooked all year round, and you will get an equally appetizing soup.
See also how to make vegetable soup with pork ribs.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 205 kcal.
- Servings - 4-5
- Cooking time - 1 hour 15 minutes
- Fresh porcini mushrooms - 300 g
- Salt - 1 tsp without top
- Onions - 1 pc.
- White cabbage - 200 g
- Potatoes - 2 pcs.
- Ground black pepper - a pinch
- Basil - a few twigs
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Parsley - a few twigs
Step by step cooking vegetable soup with fresh porcini mushrooms, recipe with photo:
1. This recipe uses fresh porcini mushrooms, but previously frozen. Before freezing, they were not subjected to any heat treatment, therefore, after defrosting, they are prepared in the same way as freshly harvested ones. So, first of all, wash the mushrooms well, washing off all the dust, earth and removing the foliage.
2. Then cut the mushrooms into pieces of the size you would like to see on your plate.
3. Dip the mushrooms into a cooking pot and cover them with drinking water.
4. Add the peeled onion to them and place on the stove to cook.
5. After boiling, reduce heat to the lowest setting and cook the mushrooms for 45 minutes. Then remove the onion from the saucepan and discard it.
6. While the mushrooms are boiling, prepare the vegetables. Peel potatoes with carrots, wash and cut: potatoes into larger cubes, carrots - smaller. Wash the white cabbage, dry it with a towel and chop it into thin strips. Wash parsley and basil, dry and finely chop.
7. Send potatoes with carrots to mushroom broth.
8. Season the dish with salt, black pepper and your favorite spices.
9. After 10 minutes of boiling after the soup has boiled, add shredded cabbage to the saucepan. If you want to give the soup a creamy taste and a beautiful milky appearance, add the processed cheese 5 minutes before the end of cooking and mix the products well so that it completely dissolves.
10. Boil vegetable soup with fresh porcini mushrooms and season it with herbs 5 minutes before cooking. Boil the dish for 1 minute and remove the pan from heat. Leave it to infuse for 15-20 minutes and serve with sour cream, croutons or croutons.
See also a video recipe on how to make soup with fresh porcini mushrooms.