Description of darsonval for hair. The use of the device, contraindications to its use, detailed instructions for the use of an electric comb. Results and real customer reviews.
Darsonval is an electrical device widely used in trichology for cosmetic and medical purposes. It has unique properties, has a variety of effects on curls. Its versatility lies in the fact that the device can be easily used independently at home, saving on the services of specialists.
What is darsonval?
In the photo darsonval DE-212 Carat for hair
Darsonval is a portable electrical device designed for cosmetic and medical purposes for skin and hair care. It consists of the main part (body) and attachments, of which there can be more than 3 in the set. The material for the manufacture of the device is shock-resistant plastic.
Note! A coarse-toothed comb is best to stimulate the growth of curls.
The procedure performed with this apparatus is called darsonvalization. This is a physiotherapeutic method based on the action of an alternating current of low frequency and strength on the scalp.
Darsonval for hair got its name in honor of the French physiologist D'Arsonval, whose main activity was the study of the therapeutic effect of current on the human body. In cosmetology and trichology, it began to be actively used only in the late 2000s.
Photo of darsonval hair attachment
Darsonval can be used both by specialists in beauty salons and by women themselves at home. There are two methods of carrying out the procedure: contact, implying contact of the electrode with the skin, and remote, requiring the removal of the tip of the device from the tissues by 1-2 cm. These two methods can be alternated within one session.
The price of a darsonval for hair is 800-3000 rubles, but it may be higher, depending on the brand and the number of attachments
The cheapest devices are Russian and Chinese-made devices that can be bought in pharmacies, online stores and even in household appliances supermarkets.
Benefits of darsonval for hair
The use of the device is indicated for active hair loss, which is associated with stress, which often leads to "falling asleep" of the bulbs. It is also useful to use it in case of a lack of vitamins and micro-, macroelements in the body. This is especially true in the winter-autumn period, when in many people the head quickly loses a large amount of vegetation due to vitamin deficiency.
Here's how darsonval works:
- Improves cell metabolism… Without this process, the processes of regeneration of the skin, hair follicles and the curls themselves would be impossible. He does not allow them to weaken, provides strength and maintains the desired structure.
- Normalizes external respiration… Due to this, the tissues of the head receive the required amount of oxygen, which prevents them from becoming lifeless and weak, brittle and ugly.
- Increases blood circulation… This is one of the most important conditions for a successful fight against hair loss. Normal blood flow helps the body to supply the bulbs with nutrients and thereby avoids dying off as a result of a deficiency of any elements.
- Eliminates oily sheen… This happens in the case of exposure to current not only on the scalp, but also on the strands themselves. Positive results can be obtained due to the normalization of the sebaceous glands. Due to this, curls will need to be washed less often, and they will look beautiful longer. This is very important for those with oily hair and in the summer.
- Prevents dandruff… Darsonval for hair at home provides reliable prevention of this phenomenon, since it restores the work of the sebaceous glands, helps control the formation of sebum and improves its composition. All this taken together prevents new scales from appearing.
Electric current is not able to stop hair loss completely, but it can significantly reduce it. Thanks to him, the hair becomes thicker, cleaner, more well-groomed. The curls begin to grow faster, become stronger, their structure is also restored, the ends are split. This is a great way to prevent and control alopecia.
Note! The benefits of darsonval are enormous not only for the hair, but also for the scalp, which, after using it, strengthens, gets rid of inflammation, redness and irritation, puffiness and itching.
Contraindications to the use of darsonval for hair
In no case should darsonvalization be performed for people who cannot tolerate electric current. This method of treating hair loss should be ruled out even if pacemakers are worn in patients with heart disease. It is undesirable to use this device even under the age of 18 years.
Strict contraindications to the use of the device are:
- Malignant neoplasms… First of all, this applies to those who have them on the skin, and even more so in the place of exposure to the current. Also, the procedure can harm with brain tumors and blood cancer, but with other forms of the disease, darsonvalization is also impossible.
- Carrying a baby… An electric current, even a small discharge, can negatively affect the course of pregnancy and increase the likelihood of developing various defects in the baby. The mother's body may also inadequately respond to darsonval, since it already experiences certain stress without it.
- Fever… It is a painful condition accompanied by fever and chills. It can occur with ARVI, angina, meningitis and in the case of many other infectious diseases.
- Blood clotting disorder… It is not recommended to use darsonval even in cases where these indicators do not deviate very much from the norm. Electric current is dangerous for patients with hemophilia of any degree.
- Tuberculosis… This is a pathological condition in which the lungs are affected by an infection that destroys this organ from the inside. This disease can be transmitted by air, kissing and common household items, depending on the form.
- Arrhythmia… This is a cardiac disease characterized by an abnormal heart rate. In this case, its activity is noticeably reduced, and the effect of the current can lead to disruption of the work of this organ. It should also be borne in mind that many patients with arrhythmia wear a pacemaker, in which the use of electrical devices is prohibited.
- Expansion of the vessels of the head… It is accompanied by tinnitus, dizziness, decreased performance, memory impairment, regular headaches that cannot be eliminated with drugs with analgesic properties.
Note! To avoid burns, do not abuse the device and use it more often than 2-3 times a week.
It is also forbidden to apply products containing alcohol to the head before using darsonval for hair growth, this can disable the device and provoke a violation of the integrity of the skin.
Instructions for using darsonval for hair
In the photo, the process of using darsonval for hair
The average duration of one procedure is 10 minutes, the minimum time of exposure to the current is 5 minutes, and the maximum time is 12 minutes.
To eliminate dandruff, oily sheen, brittle hair and strengthen hair, it is recommended to undergo 1-2 courses, each of which should consist of 10-20 sessions. There should be a break of at least 1 day between procedures. After completing the course, before starting a new one, you need to maintain a period of 2-3 months.
Before using darsonval for hair, they need to be washed with shampoo, dried, combed. It is necessary to remove hairpins, elastic bands and other jewelry from yourself. Also, the nozzle should be wiped with a disinfectant solution and allowed to dry.
Here's how to use darsonval hair:
- The desired nozzle is fixed on the device, in our case the most suitable, we repeat, is a nozzle in the form of a darsonval hair comb.
- If the hair is too dry, then it is moistened with a little water.
- Next, the curls are combed with an ordinary comb, and then from top to bottom they pass through them with the tip of the nozzle.
- The comb should fit snugly to the skin and hair, movements should be slow and gentle. At this point, you need to relax as much as possible to obtain the desired effect.
- Approximately in the middle of the procedure, a special therapeutic cocktail with B vitamins is applied to the head, the components of which, under the influence of the current, are absorbed faster and better into the skin.
- Then the hair is again, as it were, combed with a nozzle, holding it at a slight angle in relation to them.
- The treatment ends with a relaxing massage that stimulates the growth of old hairs and the appearance of new ones.
If there are other attachments in the kit, besides the comb, for example, mushroom, then you can additionally use them. In this case, you should only act on the scalp using a non-contact method, that is, keeping the electrode at a distance of 1-2 cm from it. To improve the situation, it will be enough to devote 2-3 minutes to this stage.
The first procedures should be carried out, turning on the device at minimum power, it should be increased as the scalp gets used to the electric current
Results of using darsonval for hair
If within a month there is no improvement in the situation, then you need to consult a trichologist, most likely, you will need a more serious approach to treatment.
Usually, to strengthen the hair and the appearance of new vegetation on the head, it is enough to take a course of 10 procedures. Externally, the curls will begin to change after 3-4 sessions, they will acquire shine and smoothness, and the amount of dandruff will decrease.
At the end of the course of using darsonval from hair loss, old hairs grow more actively and new ones appear faster, as "dormant" bulbs wake up. The hairline becomes thicker, fuller, livelier, brighter, stops breaking and splitting. Thanks to this procedure, small bald patches disappear and alopecia is eliminated in the initial stages, but, unfortunately, in advanced cases, this device is simply powerless.
To enhance the effect of using darsonval for hair, after each session, it is recommended to make a mask based on castor and burdock oil with the addition of red pepper tincture. The proportions needed here are 1: 1: 2. The product should be applied to dry combed hair and left under a cap for 15 minutes. It must be washed off with water and shampoo.
Real reviews of darsonval for hair
As the reviews about darsonval for hair show, it is used most often to strengthen curls, accelerate their growth and in order to renew the bulbs. This device is most often expressed positively, but at the same time it is noted that if the device is used incorrectly, the effect can be completely opposite.
Julia, 32 years old
Now, after two years of using darsonval, I can say that this is a very useful device that I would like to recommend to every girl. Until that time, I used it only for cosmetic purposes, namely for hair care.I use the "Crown" device with numerous attachments, including the comb I need. It's not so easy to use it, at first I got the plugs out at home, the second time, apparently, I overexposed the comb, my hair got so hot. But the third time was successful, because for the money I consulted with a beautician in a beauty salon and found out all the nuances. I have already passed 3 courses with success, I ran a comb through the hair from roots to ends for 5 minutes at a time, every other day. The technique is nowhere simpler, but the hair must be dry, otherwise a burn cannot be avoided. I try to comply with all safety rules, since this is still an electrical appliance. I'm afraid to use this device for facial care, I don't want to provoke the growth of vegetation.
Tanya, 25 years old
My uncle is a dermatologist and at the same time a trichologist. It was he who advised to buy darsonval for hair treatment when they began to fall out due to stress at an insane speed. I carried out 10 procedures, at the end of which I noticed an increase in the growth of curls, the appearance of thick hair where it was not there before. A friend was surprised and also ran to buy herself such a device. After 2 months, I signed up to the hairdresser for highlighting, and she, right off the bat, as soon as she started combing her hair, said without surprise that I was also fond of darsonval. It so happened that my girlfriend was also with this master, and she also noted the density and well-groomed hair, asked what she uses, well, and Julia gave out a secret. Now my mother wanted the same device for herself. And after all, there really are reasons for its frenzied popularity, it really strengthens the follicles and accelerates the appearance of new vegetation on the head. What happened to hair before and after using darsonval for hair makes a huge difference.
Vika, 33 years old
I have 3 attachments in a set, one I use for the face, the other for the neck, and the third for hair care. The latter is generally a miracle, it is convenient, safe, does not require special efforts. Once every 2-3 months I go through the 10-day course again, I use a comb along the strands from roots to ends, then, as required in the instructions for the darsonval for hair, I apply a vitamin cocktail, and at the end I lubricate the curls with a mask with oils. As a result of this combination, in 3 months my curls grew by more than 7 cm, began to fall out less, look well-groomed, acquired smoothness, beautiful shine and almost stopped cutting. To achieve such results, I spent no more than 5 minutes every day, besides, the price of the device is very low, both for its effectiveness and popularity. I decided to buy a darsonval for hair of a domestic manufacturer a few years ago, and it is still in use.
How to use darsonval for hair - watch the video:
The invention of darsonval greatly simplified the life of girls, reduced the time spent on visiting hairdressers and trichologists, and made it possible to save money on the purchase of expensive cosmetics. This device literally works wonders, restoring hair to a beautiful, well-groomed and healthy look.