Are you tired of traditional dishes and want something new? Soup with fried mushrooms and carrots is an aromatic first course for the whole family. Both adults and children will appreciate it! Step-by-step recipe with a photo. Video recipe.
Mushroom soup can be made from different types of mushrooms. However, the forest mushroom soup is especially tasty and aromatic. In summer, of course, the most delicious bread is made from freshly picked mushrooms. But in winter, soup can be made from frozen or dried mushrooms. Today we will make a soup with fried mushrooms and carrots, where the main ingredient is used frozen. Although, in their absence, artificially grown champignons or oyster mushrooms are perfect. You can experiment with different mushrooms. An affordable range of products and quick preparation will make the dish a lifesaver for many busy housewives.
The proposed recipe is suitable for many occasions. The soup is especially suitable for fasting, vegetarians and those who follow a diet. In addition to the main products, the dish includes carrots, potatoes and spices, plus vegetable oil for frying. Although if you want the dish to be more dietary, then you can not fry the food, but cook it right away. If, on the contrary, you like more hearty dishes, do not observe fasting, are not a vegetarian and do not want to get rid of extra pounds, then add sour cream, cream or processed cheese to your meal. Then the dish will acquire a delicate creamy taste.
See also how to properly prepare mushroom soup.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 115 kcal.
- Servings - 4
- Cooking time - 45 minutes
- Frozen forest mushrooms - 400 g
- Potatoes - 3 pcs.
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Salt - 1 tsp topless or to taste
- Vegetable oil - for frying
- Bay leaf - 2 pcs.
- Ground black pepper - a pinch
- Greens (any) - to taste
- Mushroom seasoning - 0.5 tsp
Step by step preparation of soup with fried mushrooms and carrots, recipe with photo:
1. Peel the carrots, wash and cut into cubes. Heat vegetable oil in a skillet and add carrots.
2. Defrost mushrooms naturally without using a microwave oven. Then rinse them thoroughly with running cold water. Cut large fruits into pieces, and leave small ones whole. Send them to the skillet with carrots.
3. Fry mushrooms and carrots over medium heat for about 10-15 minutes until lightly golden brown. Fans of dietary meals can do without frying.
4. Place the fried mushrooms and carrots in a saucepan of suitable size and add the peeled, washed and diced potatoes.
5. Fill the food with drinking water and place the pot on the stove.
6. Bring food to a boil over medium heat. Then reduce heat to low, cover the pot and cook the soup for about 20 minutes until all ingredients are cooked through. 5 minutes before the dish is ready, season it with salt and black pepper, add bay leaf with chopped herbs and mushroom seasoning. When the soup is ready, immediately remove the bay leaf and discard. If you decide to add processed cheese or sour cream to the soup, then this must be done at the very end of cooking. Pre-cut the cheese into cubes or grate.
Serve hot fried mushroom and carrot soup with croutons, toast or croutons.
See also the video recipe on how to make mushroom soup with carrots.