If you have a large crop of tomatoes, pay attention to the proposed step-by-step recipe with a photo. Tomato soup with vegetables will captivate you with its beauty, aroma and taste. Video recipe.
I propose a recipe for a light and aromatic tomato soup with vegetables. You can choose any vegetables according to your taste, which are available in the refrigerator: potatoes, zucchini, carrots, onions, cabbage, beans, beets, eggplants … It will be delicious to add celery, sweet and hot peppers. The main thing is not to forget about the main ingredient, like tomatoes. The recipe for tomato soup should be based on juicy ripe tomatoes of different varieties. However, it has many cooking options. The soup can be made from fresh tomatoes or in your own juice. The dish can be cooked using purchased tomato paste and tomato juice. The difference will be in the consistency and in the shade of flavors.
Such a soup will come in handy for those who follow the figure, and if you are fasting, then exclude meat from the composition and cook the dish in vegetable or mushroom broth. You can also add cream instead of broth as the base of the soup. With them, any dish will become brighter both in color and taste. Soup with meatballs or chicken will be easier. Serve the dish with garlic donuts, or rye croutons to preserve the figure. Such a hot, hearty soup will especially warm you in rainy, cold weather.
See also how to make thick tomato soup.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 202 kcal.
- Servings - 4
- Cooking time - 1 hour 15 minutes
- Meat (any sort) - 300 g
- Bay leaf - 2 pcs.
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Allspice peas - 2 pcs.
- Potatoes - 2 pcs.
- Sweet bell pepper - 1-2 pcs. depending on the size
- White cabbage - 200 g
- Garlic - 1 clove
- Tomatoes - 2 pcs.
- Ground black pepper - a pinch
- Salt - 1 tsp or to taste
- Greens (any) - several branches
- Tomato paste - 1 tablespoon
Step by step cooking tomato soup with vegetables, recipe with photo:
1. Wash the meat, cut off the unnecessary (film, veins and fat), cut into pieces of medium size and put in a cooking pot.
2. Fill the meat with drinking water and boil. Then use a slotted spoon to remove the resulting foam, turn on the heat and continue to cook the soup for 20 minutes over low heat under the lid.
3. Peel the potatoes, wash, dry, dice and add to the stock.
4. Peel the carrots, wash and cut into small cubes or grate on a coarse grater. Then, 5 minutes later, after laying the potatoes, send it to the stockpot.
5. Wash and dry the bell peppers. Remove the seed box, cut off the partitions, remove the stalk, cut into medium sized pieces and place in the pot, after 10 minutes.
6. Wash the cabbage, remove the top leaves, chop into thin strips and immediately send to the saucepan.
7. Boil the soup for 10 minutes and add the tomato paste.
8. Season the soup with salt and black pepper. Add chopped herbs, bay leaves, and allspice peas.
Boil tomato soup with vegetables for 5 minutes and season with garlic, passed through a press. Boil it for another 2-3 minutes and remove the pan from heat. Leave it to infuse for 15 minutes and serve.
See also a video recipe on how to make tomato soup with vegetables and olives.