How to Make Delicious Corn Snack Pancakes? Quite simply, you just need to familiarize yourself with our recipe with step-by-step instructions.
We invite you to cook unusual pancakes today. Puffy dough and crunchy corn are the keys to a good breakfast or snack. By the way, when I decided to cook all these pancakes, I was skeptical. It seemed to me that the combination of dough and corn would not be entirely appropriate. But it turned out that I was in vain worried. While the pancakes were being fried and the first sample was taken, only one thing became clear - there are too few of them. Are you intrigued? Let's cook.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 180 kcal.
- Servings - for 4 people
- Cooking time - 20 minutes
- Canned corn - 1 can
- Egg - 1 pc.
- Flour - 1 tbsp.
- Water - 50 ml
- Salt - 1/3 tsp
- Parsley or other herbs - 30 g
- Ground black pepper - to taste
- Vegetable oil - for frying
Step-by-step preparation of corn pancakes
1. The recipe says you need water. We'll take the liquid drained from the corn. Instead, you can take kefir, milk or sour cream. And the taste will be new every time.
Add the egg and spices to the liquid. Beat a little with a fork.
2. Add corn. In addition to canned corn, boiled pancakes can be used for such pancakes. It will be no less tasty.
3. Add 2/3 of flour and mix.
4. Stir the dough and look at the thickness, it should be thick, but at the same time drip from the spoon. If there was enough flour for the first time, then add no more. Finely chop the greens and add to the dough.
5. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and spread the pancakes with a spoon. Fry them on both sides until golden brown. Be careful not to overheat the pan, otherwise the corn kernels will burn.
6. Serve the pancakes hot and do not worry that they run out at the speed of light. After all, you can always cook more.
See also video recipes:
1) A very simple and delicious recipe for pancakes with corn
2) Corn pancakes - easy and simple